Thursday 15 March 2012

First idea for Advert

Here was my first draft for our advert. I had started doing this before we decided to change the font on our digipak, so we had to do it for our advert to maintain our house style. I wanted to use a convention of picking out a colour from the picture and using it for the title. I played around using the colour picker tool and used the brown colour from Glenns guitar case. We also decided to leave the gradient off the image because we felt it might have dominated the other text on the page. I then added a tag line using orange, and the song name as it appears on the front of the digipak. It was when I added the drop shadow that as a group we realised we did not like   this plan, it did not link very well to our digipak so we went back to the drawing board.

When I come to reconstructing this advert I am going to use fonts and colours that will link the advert to the digipak. I am also going to use the gradient tool to link the digipak and the advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment